Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thank you Bellas!

Hi! gifts are a goin' around here... some from ...some to!
Amazing how life kicks into high gear this time of year..well, I went to my mail box and I finally received my 'Silver Bella' hoodie! http://www.teresamcfayden.typepad.com/silverbella/
Silver Bella was an event of amazing talent gathering to enjoy some 'Silver' goodness..amazing talents like Teresa Mcfayden..Kim Kwan...Corrine Ayers..lots and lots more..Hope Wallace..oh gosh, the list goes on. The event took place in November, well, I found about the event and this amazing group waay too late to purchase tickets. I was able to order a sweatshirt that commemorated the event... it went on sale waay before ..me, being the wanna be that I am.. I ordered and I was informed that there would be a wait..okay. It's a month later and I still didn't receive the hoodie.

That's me though..the nerd..lookin' in and it would be MY order that was forgotten..oh well..the wall flower..

But I did email the ladies..boy, everyone I spoke with via email were sooo nice and soo genuine! Put it this way... there were circumstances that prevented orders from being filled...I am soo the bug for eva!! So, to make up for the mishap... My hoodie was mailed and then some!! OH MY GOSH!!

the hoodie.. aand an amazingly large bag! Some ephemera.. and then some..
The below..cutest 'bling' crown...

Your generosity ladies is overwhelming!! Thank you!!

There is a new focus now..Paper Bella! http://paperbellastudio.com/kits.html I have signed up for the fun!! You should too!! What an inspiring way to spend the 'Winter blaahs..'

Ready for Christmas? The day to remember Christ's Birth? Almost here...

Hugs.

3 comments:

FarmHouse Style said...

Oh, what lovely goodies! Love the hoodie:) Hopefully the extras made up for the wait.

Yeap, I'm ready!

Rhonda

A Punkin Card Company said...

Wow! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I like to think I have a good eye! Well two good eyes :)

Have a happy holidays

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love the crown. :)