Thursday, December 6, 2007

Now?

Hi! Well...Here goes, hopefully Blogger will behave!..
I just received this in the mail today! This lovely package is from the fabulous sisters over at http://kariandkijsa.blogspot.com/ Kari and Kijsa! They have and Etsy store now..and well, I just couldn't resist, I just had to purchase this...lol

It is truly beautiful and arrived wonderfully packaged! The frame is very sturdy and I know this will be a Christmas treasure for years to come! Thank you ladies!!
Now, here is what I was trying to show you last night..I have some nests I have to complete for some orders. The white eggs aren't really that yellow! They are more of an off white, more the color of eggs I think.
This sweet little blue one is for one of my good friends sister.
Here is one I have made for Phyllis from http://shabbyinthecity.blogspot.com/
This lovely nest is for Lynn from http://lifeatcedarhill.blogspot.com/ .Thank you ladies!
Hope your day is going well! Hope to have something new for tonight.
hugs.

10 comments:

Cindy said...

Those bird nests are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! Screaming at the computer with delight. Can't wait to get it. It's so charming! ~ Lynn

Unknown said...

Love the nests!
I'm on etsy, too...
I'll have to look up all these great sellers...
;)

Sylvia C.

Nunnie's Attic said...

Your picture from Kari and Kijsa is beautiful. And I would love to justify buying it...alas I found this beautiful Buon Natale soldered charm that I just had to have.

Love,
Julie

blessings said...

Those nests are so intricate! Wow! I get the joy of gifting one of your charms (the "blessings" that you did a while back) to a friend! I'm so glad that I've held onto them because it's going to be a beautiful gift. Have a wonderful night. Blessings... Polly

Sweet Remembrance said...

OMG...I love those nests!
Priscilla

kari and kijsa said...

Oh sweet friend....

we are sooooo glad that you liked it....

Here's wishing you the merriest of Christmases ever!

smiles, kari and kijsa

PS...love, love, love those lovely nests!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love the nests! Very pretty and unique! I went to your website, and the site and all your goodies are such a delight! I'll be sure to order a few things!

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Those nests are really sweet Christine! Great job!

Kara said...

oh what a lovely christmas pressie picture, I am loving the bird nests.
xox