Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Something Random

Hi...hmm.. stairway to no where?Random stuff for this Tuesday ..
I'm pooped! DH and I have been Christmas shopping all day and well... This is the best I can come up with!LOL! Stairs... up there...Yawwwn... to my bed....

I've been known to paint just about anything...and for some reason the corners of my stairs where calling me one day.. Each side has a building the other side has a tree...
Or..a ship...
Or a lighthouse...
Anyone ever just have this kinda random acts of embellishment? I get these kinda things in my head sometimes and it's just gotta come out!!LOL!

Oh, my... my stairs are truly calling again... "Come...climb me... YOur soooO sleepy..."

Well, I hope your week is grand! Lets remember the "Reason for The Season"...

hugs....YaaaWWaann...

3 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Oh- what fun climbing these stairs...where one could look for each and every treasure!

Lovely job!

Merry Christmas blessings,
kari & kijsa

Sweet Remembrance said...

I love your stairs!
What a delightful climb...
Priscilla

FarmHouse Style said...

I love your random acts of embellishment:) How cute!!

Get some rest.

Rhonda