Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Bling.

Happy Monday Everyone! The washer is fixed...all is well with the world again...
Well, just thought I'd share our tree today..May look like a jumbled mess, but it actually turned out nice. I added white pointsettas and white ribbon, I'm thinkin' we need a new topper though, I love the hand made star but I want to see if I can find a more "Blinged" out star for the top.

Here is one of our collection of 'Shiny Brite' ornaments. We have some from when DH was young and some from his Great Grandmother. I found a set of 12 that are for sale in the store! I think those ornaments add a bit of nostalgia.
Each year, we add some ornaments that commemorate that year. Some are hand made like this foam one others are some bought on vacations...a bit of our family's life each year..I love it! As we put on each one, it brings back fond memories. I haven't figured out what to put on for the this year.

Here is a close up of the pointsettas..and #3's train. Each child has a special one for that year, so when they are grown men, they will have quite the collection.

Here is the shipping labels I had mentioned awhile back. We took labels and wrote on them some of the different names of Christ from the BiBle..Simple, lovely..tied up with red raffia. What are some of your special decorations?
Now to my Bella Colle challenge post.. A little Christmas Bling! I made this bracelet with Swarovski Crystals..silver..
Sorry for the blur, but you can see the color combinations..
Shiny..sparkly..This bracelet would be a special gift for someone! Maybe even for yourself!
If you love it, just email me..or leave a comment. My email is over there to the right. It is a bit pricey but that is because of the elements used, a truly unique bracelet.
Have a Happy Monday!
Hugs!

5 comments:

Monica said...

Thanks, Christine, and I'll have to check out that book that you mentioned. Your tree looks so very pretty, and you gave me a new themed idea for my next year's tree.

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Everything looks wonderful! I love your tree, especially the shipping labels, that's such a great idea!
I have put you on my links list.
xo Lidy

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Such a pretty tree Christine! And it photographed that way too. I love it. And I'm not looking at those charms below...I mean it!

Anonymous said...

Your tree is beautiful. Love all the ornaments, the labels and the shiny brites especially. Let me know about the bird nest such as how you want me to pay. Have a super great day. ~ Lynn

Nunnie's Attic said...

Your tree looks beautiful! And I love the bracelet. But I'm not buying any more gifts for me this year...sigh.

Love,
Julie