Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Scenes of Christmas

Okay..if you can just humor me right now..can you vision/hear the song from the Nutcracker...Nutcracker suite..let this song play in your head as you see each photo..We had such a blessed Christmas, jammed packed..and full of life! I'm sure you have too.
This is one of my best friends Debbie, she graciously plays Mrs. Santa through the season at so many functions in cities in the area!.
We had three wonderful choral performances to attend...gosh, can you guess which one is #3..the only one lookin at the camera! He is such a ham..lovin it!
We had a wonderful Christmas Eve service at church. Brothers!

It's a tradition of our family to read " Ordinary Baby Extraordinary Gift" by Gloria Gaither each year on Christmas Eve..well, since we have been at the church we are at, I read it every Christmas Eve there too! Lovely book..so many have come up and said that it is the best for Christmas!
Don't they look peaceful?!! A few moments later it was a tornado...
Yes.. Me.. I look soo mean..so sorry! My DH said it's the same look he gets every Christmas morning..Hey...I haven't had my latte yet! LOL! After two hours of wrapping gifts in to the wee hours..give me a break!LOL!
Yippee... #1 ...I hope you and your family had a blessed day..not about the gifts, or fru fru.. but that it was peaceful.. full of God's peace.
That's our Christmas..and we're stickin' to it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Thanks so much for sharing your family photos! I'm going to be adding a link to your blog on mine. :)

Cathy

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Oh yeah! I'd fit right in with that group :) I like you.

Kara said...

oh sweetie I am late but have not forgoten, looks like you had an amazing holiday I send you wishes of love to all.
Take care and enjoy the rest of the holidays
kara
xoxx

Monica said...

Hi Christine, Thanks for the holiday wishes. It looks like you had a very nice Christmas. I hope the New Year is filled with much happiness and peace for you and your family. By the way, that last photo is priceless!
Monica

FrenchGardenHouse said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I love your picture of YOU reading the story at church.
xo Lidy