Wednesday, December 12, 2007

OOh..Look what I found out!

Okay..Yes, I am very busy today... but I just had to share what I've been learning about!! I'm soo excited! "Digital Scrapbooking!" Well, I took the picture I had for yesterday and added these elements I just found!! There are soo many sites to get your hands on free templates and alpha's and elements!! One place I found is http://www.scrapgirls.com/
Isn't it the coolest?!!! I think so anyway!! I'm sorry for all the exclamations!!!But I'm soo excited...I have to work on my shadow placements..working with colors too! Brown was the only color I could get this bow pieces to change to... but oh my goodness! There is a whole world of incredible things you can use to add interest and give a little pizazz to your photos!
I want to progress into web design and banners...button and the lovelies that go along with that and now, it is soo neat to find a step up to reach that goal!!
I pray all you guys living in those area hit with those ice storms are okay...and warm!! Oh, I do pray too that your power gets turned back on qucikly, it really must be soo frustrating and scary to be with out power for soo long! Let me know!!
hugs.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Cool! I've been curious about digital scrap booking for a long time. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

FarmHouse Style said...

Oh, that looks like fun. Thanks for the link. Your scapbook photo looks amazing:)

Rhonda

kari and kijsa said...

We need to check this out...sounds wonderful!

Have a blessed day!

smiles, kari and kijsa