Thursday, December 20, 2007

Gratitude

I am feeling soo 'Thankful' tonight! For so many reasons...
I recieved an unexpected lovely necklace in the mail today! I don't know who it's from..but whom ever sent it..Thank you.
You guys who have voted for my other blog!! You guys rock! Thank you!! I don't feel like such a "0" zero any more!
I am soo thankful for the privilege of being able to get/make Christmas gifts! I am officially done! There is a family right in my own wee church that it was questionable if they were going to be able to purchase gifts for their small children...and keep their lights on... God provided. He always does!
That is where I'm at tonight... Thankful for God's gift! Jesus!
That is the meaning.. Christmas.. Christ..our gift from our amazing Heavenly Father!
That's right..a gift to you! You don't have to do anything but accept it...
Romans 5 : 15
But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.

Hugs....

5 comments:

Love said...

i feel so thankful tonight, too.


and...i've been away from your blog...so wanted to wish your sweet baby james happy birthday!

also--i love your little paintings going up your stairs. you're so talented. =)

LeMosaic said...

Your welcome

FarmHouse Style said...

How wonderful that we were both expressing gratitude in our posts:) I beleive the spirit is moving among us, I have noticed several posts with this theme.

Stop by today if you get a chance, I have tagged you.

Rhonda

Barbra said...

We are all on the same page. My most recent post was about kindness.
A warm and Meery Christmas to you and your family.
Hugs!

BellaColle said...

A Merry Christmas to you ladies.