Saturday, December 22, 2007

Last orders..before Christmas

Well..the orders are filled...the shopping is completed..House is ALMOST clean. Yup, I think I'm ready..
This neat little one is a mini glass button about 1/2 inch in diameter..
This one is a mini one as well.. my best friend called me " Oh My GOSH! I forgot my sister-in-law!"..."Have no fear! Bella Colle is here!" LoL..
I love the font on this one, I just might have to make one for myself!LOL..
So, all you, my blog buddies! May you take tonight and catch your breath..
hugs..

2 comments:

FarmHouse Style said...

Love the Happy New Year charm:)

We had Christmas with my family yesterday, so it was an evening for catching our breath and being surrounded by loved one. I wish we could do it everyday.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Rhonda

Joy for the Journey said...

LOVE it!! Happy New Year!
Sarah :)