Saturday, December 29, 2007

Favicon...No?

Hi guys! I'm totally exhausted.. after two hours trying to upload..well I'm quite speechless..I received an up to date laptop for Christmas and I'm still trying to get the kinks worked out! I upload, it adds two photos instead of one..it can't figure out which link I want...So I'm back on my dinosaur.
Okay..deep breath... Here is one of my hopes and prayers for Bella Colle for the New Year, I just want a small piece of the pie..It doesn't have to be a big one, but I think I've got some neat stuff and well Ladies, Isn't there enough for all of us to go around? 2007 has taken my breath away as to how incredibly hard it is here in the WI.. and on the web to start a business...Someone one grabbed my husbands hand when we joined our first church up here in WI and said "You won't find the Southern hospitality and welcome up here any where..except for a born again Christian..." This person 'hightailed' it outa here back down South... What is that supposed to mean? DH and I thought.I have since learned 7 yrs later that there is an incredible coldness out there..a true scence of selfishness..I miss my homeland!
Anyway, I'm sorry for not being upbeat and happy tonight.
Ahhh..Deep breath... I wanted to share with everyone about Favicon! This is a neat way of linking an icon to your site. I know you've seen it... A for Adobe.. The 'CBS' 'eye'.. Anyone have others? Here is a site to learn more..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favicon
There are blogs that have these, anyone know how to add them to blogger?...


I made this..
And this one...
Yup, this one too, I need to shrink this with Photoshop. I really like the idea of being able to have an icon that would be totally original to Bella Colle.. These Favicon icons are so original and much better than the old 'E' for Internet explorer.
Okay... I'm emotionally and physically spent tonight.. I'm sorry for all the misspelled words and gramar..I don't know if I can keep doing this...Good night my TRUE blog friends..Hope to hear from you soon..

hugs.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you do sound exhausted! Let me send some good southern love and warmth your way! Breathe deep, eat something yummy and southern and remember that "after all, tomorrow is another day!" I think your shop and blog is precious and I am so sorry you have had a hard year and that things are frustrating! I will pray that 2008 brings many happy surprises and much success! Don't forget to eat your peas on New Years! (Can you tell I am southern? Everything revolves around food! lol!)

Barbra said...

Don't give up...just rest. I know I need to get away from the computer or the studio every now and then. It's re-freshing.
Happy and healthy 2008!

Sandra Evertson said...

Beautiful!
Happy New Year!
Sandra Evertson

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

I love how you said, "Isn't there enough to go around??"
Bella, your stuff is adorable. Keep a-goin' girl. Don't get discouraged. We're all there with ya! (Maybe I should speak for myself?) I hope 2008 is a great success! Keep doing what you love & others will begin to see your heart!