Friday, November 30, 2007

Time slips away

Ahha! I bet you guys thought I forgot about my week day challenge till the 20th of Dec....nope, time has just slipped away for me this week. A customer actually ordered one of these soldered watch faces from Bella Colle boutique...
So I thought I'd go on and make a few while I was at it...This week has really been busy and I am so thankful!! The good Lord has blessed me with a sale everyday this week! I want to give Him all the praise for it. On the brink of disappointment..Monday morning I woke up and had my first sale on my very own web site! It was the funniest thing..I didn't even know what to do to retrieve the order.."Oh my gosh...Oh my gosh...Thank you Lord!" Is all you heard from me for an hour till I figured out what to do to print the packing slip and label...write my thank you note...Wed. I actually sold my first few antiques from the store!! My DH and boys look at me half the time and shake their heads..."Are you sure about that?.." Like why in the world I bought that little pink scale..or any of my craziness! "See.." I say... "See..we know you can do it!" they say...Thank you guys!! Thank you to all of you too my dear blog friends!! If I could, I would reach through this monitor and hug your necks!!
Yes, time has slipped away from me this week...It's been a good kind of crazy. I'm glad I have challenged my self with this...but right now, I am sooo glad it's Friday! So, if you will excuse me... I'm gonna sneak in to the den and watch movies with my guys..see, it's movie night..time to just be...
love ya!

4 comments:

Flea Market Queen said...

The charms are delightful...
Enjoy your movie night!
Priscilla

Monica said...

That is so great, Christine! Congratulations on your sales. Thank you for your sweet comment. It really means a lot to me.
Hugs
Monica

Kara said...

oh sweetie, woohoo, knew your stuff would sell its the most amazing store.
Love the new clock charms so pretty, hope you had a nice relaxing evening with the men in your life
xox

FarmHouse Style said...

So glad your week was productive! Your watch charms are precious:) Hope your movie night was fun.

Rhonda