Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tres Chic

Tres Chic I must say! And a Happy Wed. to ya! I just received my new business cards and Thank you notes Hope Wallace just designed for me... she (Hope) has an amazing online store! http://www.paperrelics.com/
I think Hope did an amazing job! Now I match totally! LOL! Boutique...business cards..notes..very nice! Thank you Hope!

Yes, yes! I made something new for today! Tres Chic indeed my dears! This is the first charm that I've ever been able to get the glitter to stay shiny and clear.

This is the reverse of the charm.... Vintage rose paper.. Tres Chic! The sides are a bit too lumpy for my taste, I'll have to go back and redo some other time.. Aannnd..the cropping of the picture.. but in all..I love it!
The beveled glass adds just the right touch! Once again, this one is 1 inch by 1 inch and is offered at $18.00..
If you love it too, just let me know!
Hugs...

6 comments:

Monica Yvette said...

Very nice, indeed! Your printed materials look very professional, and I looooove that new charm. It's so pretty and girlie:)
Monica

blessings said...

I like the sparkly! Blessings.. POlly

Nunnie's Attic said...

My charm arrived!! It's GORGEOUS!! But I don't know now what side I want to face outwards. I was all gung ho ecstatic about the Buon Natale but then I saw that Santa. What's a girl to do?? Thank you again!!

Love,
Julie

Barbra said...

Beautiful cards....may they bring you wonderful opportunities!

Anonymous said...

The Eiffel tower charm is very lovely. Something really cool about an iconic picture teenisized into a charm. :)
Alexandra

Unknown said...

These are beautiful!

Thanks for sharing! I am having a nice visit!

KJ
Rainy California