Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Guess Where?

Howdy everyone! Let's play a little game.... these two pictures I took on my trip. Anyone want to take a gander as to where I went? Very famous restaurant and theater...anyone? I'll give you a cookie!LOL!
A little hint... it's below the Mason Dixon line...LOL! It's my beloved hometown.
I had such a refreshing trip! I was able to purchase some neat items for the store as well... This topiary I found at Home Depot, I simply added one of my charms and instant Christmas beauty.

This is one of two fabulous vintage aprons I found. Both aprons are made out of vintage feed sacks. Beautiful way to keep you duds clean and look great while cooking up yummies!
This vintage book, Bible History. The pages are actually a lovely sepia tone...
There is even text in Latin! (This isn't it though..)
How about this cute vintage picture! The mat is actually pink! This would look sooo cute for a little ones room.. or where every you need a little choo choo! lol!
I also found 18yards of vintage red velvet ribbon!! What a nice touch for Christmas...all wrapped up in a lovely bow...
I have more goodies being mailed to me... Will keep you posted! And as always, if you see something you like and want to snag it before it gets to the store, don't hesitate to email me!!
hugs....


11 comments:

Esther Sunday said...

Thank you for coming to see me at Esther Sunday! I see you have lovely things to show, as usual! Kind regards, Esther

FarmHouse Style said...

I know exactly where you were:) About 40 miles south of me...in Hot Lanta!!!

Hope you had a great time, love your finds.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Rhonda

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

How fun to have gotten away on a little trip!

xo,
Melissa

BellaColle said...

WAHOOO! Yay! Rhonda wins the cookie!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you lovely ladies too!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Memphis?
Do I get a cookie?

FarmHouse Style said...

Yummy, thanks for the cookie, it was scrumptious:)

Rhonda

Barbra said...

Happy Thanksgiving. What great finds on your trip...such fun!

Anonymous said...

Such great finds!!! It sounds like you had a lovely time... and I love your topiary- Home Depot??? So want one!

Best Wishes and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

BEST OF THE NEST said...

AW man you are killing me! Born and raised in Atlanta...looks like you might have hit Scotts antique market yes? We just moved to Virginia Beach from Atlanta 5 years ago and I go back every chance I get...no where like it!

Anonymous said...

Great vintage finds and love the topiary...so festive. So glad you had a nice little get away. :) Lynn

The Feathered Nest said...

What! You came to Atlanta?? xxoo, Dawn