Monday, November 19, 2007

Nasty seller.


Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 - Windows



You are bidding on brand new Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 for Windows Retail Edition. We had purchased over 60 of these for a school computer class and we only needed about 30.

This retails for $399. Its our loss, and your gain. Shipping price is included in the price, and we will accept Paypal, or Money Order. The product has not been activated or used before and is BRAND NEW.

The starting price will be low, at only $0.01 so start bidding!
*****************************************************************************8
Hi guys!!! I made it...I'm so glad to be back except for this!
Now, I've been happily shopping on ebay for a very looong time now..never had a problem..I guess I'm due.
The above is a copy of an actual listing that I've recently bid on..I'm goin out on a limb sharing my auction details like this, but this had made me soo mad. This man has scammed me I think... I bid on 'New' software! I have several emails where he has given me this song and dance about; first it was a he left the items at his old house, next a fire then the software and box burnt up in it.....but he has the key code! Just go and download a free trial and use the key code he has to open it he says! He is threatening a 'non paying bidder' report! I'm sorry, but I will not hand over 300.00 for a key code!!!
I have emailed ebay..probably wont hear a word. Any suggestions? Help!!
on the lighter side, I had alot of fun on my little trip. I found some amazing items and saw lots of people I love! I know I have lots of lovely blogs to visit to catch up on what you guys have been doing!
hugs.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Learn about payment methods




Other options
Back to My eBay Report this item Printer Version Sell one like this

Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.


eBay Pulse eBay Reviews eBay Stores Half.com eBay Express Reseller Marketplace Austria France Germany Italy Spain United Kingdom Popular Searches
Tickets Kijiji PayPal ProStores Apartments for Rent Shopping.com Skype



About eBay Announcements Security Center Policies Government Relations Site Map Help



Copyright © 1995-2007 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
eBay official time

4 comments:

blessings said...

Oh Christine! I feel for you. But I have been duped worse... or I should say that my husband has. We actually bought a car a year and half ago and have not received the car. I don't want to take up a ton of your comment space but it is such an incredibly frustrating thing! I'm sorry you have to go through it. Blessings... Polly (p.s. by the way, go over to fabulousfifi.typepad.com and take a look at the prism ornaments toward the end of the most current post)

Nunnie's Attic said...

I am so sorry to hear this!! Notifying Ebay was the right thing to do but I would leave negative feedback on his profile and a HUGE comment. And keep contacting Ebay. Squeaky wheels get the oil.

Love,
Julie

Love said...

i've had 2 problems w/ sellers & when i did the filing through paypal and followed their steps, i got my money back both times.

i would definitely stick w/ reporting it to ebay...there's no way they could expect you to pay that!

so sorry. =(

Kara said...

oh sweetie, this happened to me once, I emailed EBAY and they shut the person down, so he could not do anything to me.
I hope eBay reply to you soon.
There are some terrible people in the world of ebay
Kara
xxx