Saturday, November 24, 2007

More goodies!

Hi! Yes.. you are seeing correctly..it's a pink scale!! I don't know about you, I just thought it was the cutest thing! Wouldn't this be soo sweet as a display in a little girls bedroom..or bath..hey, if you have a 'retro' pink kitchen...sooo vintage and shabby...its for the store, so if you want it before it gets there, just email me!
Here is a lovely silver plated box! Boy, it's actually pretty heavy...it will polish up nicely! Just right for all your trinkets.
How about these tri-fold vintage picture frame! The roses are soo pretty and have a lovely aged tone to them! VEry shabby ladies!
This is a vintage redwork linen dishtowel.. I thought the pattern on the edges was so unique!
This one is mine! I just had to share it though...A beloved relative gave it to me. It is a hand made quilt, made completely from vintage feed sacks! Even the thread used is the thread used to hold the sacks together...Very heavy and warm! I will treasure it always...
Hope your weekend is going great. If you are interested in the towel, silver box, pink scale or trifold picture...just give me a holler!
Hugs to you all!

5 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Beautiful items....love the pink scale...so vintage and yummy!

Have a very blessed day!

smiles, kari and kijsa

FarmHouse Style said...

Oh, the pink scale is precious! I love, love, love your quilt:) I can see why you treasure it.

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love that pink scale. How many ways could you use that to decorate with.

Sweet Remembrance said...

I love the pink scale...
Priscilla

Monica Yvette said...

Ooh, vintage feed sacks are so neat! I had a room mate years ago who hung them on our kitchen wall as decorations. The natural colors and textures of those bags were beautiful. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!