Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New piece New find!

Hi! First things first, thank you Julie http://nunniesattic.blogspot.com/ for my first Christmas order! I hope you like these designs...Buon Natale will be on one side and...
********Correction 11/15/2007, Kara of Innocent Charms actually placed a Christmas order quite a few months back... I apologize Kara!! I meant to say that Julie was the first Christmas THEMED order.... It means alot that both of you enjoy my charms! sorry again!*********** This will be on the other! I like how Santa is peeking out... Behind Santa is green holly with red berries...
If you like them Julie, just let me know and I will get the charm soldered up for you! And all you fabulous ones out there...I can make one for you too! Just let me know...wink..wink...
I'm really excited about this CD I just purchased, I found it on ebay on sale... It's by Diva's D'Este. There are sooo many vintage pictures and ephemera on there I couldn't possibly show them all right now..Some of you have asked where I find my photos, well on CDS like this one and on Ebay and estate sales. ..lots of goodies!
I know your gonna think I'm weird, I'm sure you guys already know about this, but I just found an awesome website where you can download for free unique and beautiful fonts! FREE!
http://www.dafont.com/ I even figured out how to download them all by my self! Whooppie!
Now..with some rockin' new pictures and fabulous fonts I can't wait to see what I can do with them!!
Hope your Tuesday is going well... I have some packing to do... Cheers!

8 comments:

Monica Yvette said...

Oooh! Thanks for the link. I can't wait to see what you do with your new images and fonts. Did I tell you I liked how your biz card came out? Well, just in case I didn't, I do:)
Hugs Back

BellaColle said...

Hey, Thanks Monica! that means alot!

Nunnie's Attic said...

Well I already told you in my email but I'll tell everyone in blogland too - I LOVE IT!!

Love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the link on the fonts. I love pretty fonts and using them. And love the piece you are doing for Julie too.

Sweet Remembrance said...

Thanks for the link...
Priscilla

savvycityfarmer said...

I am going right over to dafont.com

can't wait

can we use them on blogger???

Kara said...

wow what an amazing CD.
Can't wait to see what you use it for.
Oh don't worry about not mentioning me silly.
Love the new christmas charms gorgeous.
love ya
xxxx

Martin said...

Great read thankss