Friday, November 2, 2007

It's Coming quick!

Well...since Halloween is finally over...I can finally focus on my most favorite Holiday! Christmas. I've been visiting your beautiful blogs and see some of you already getting into the Holiday Spirit. With our family.... It's Jesus' Birthday... The real Spirit of Christmas... So it may seem odd that I'm showing ..Santa and Christmas ornaments...its the 'fluff' as Priscilla of http://sweetremembrance1.blogspot.com/ says.. it's fun..festive but I never want our family or those around me to lose sight of what this Holiday means...so, lets have some fun, here are some cuties for you!
I recently found these lovely vintage glass ornaments and these cute pipe cleaner Santa's!
I just love the colors of the ornaments... There are silver and red, the one pictured below is actually a pretty washed blue and silver. I might just save the blue one for our tree. Actually you guys, this just came to me while writing this! I will have to share the 'tag' decorations! We took and wrote down alot of the names for Jesus in red lettering on simple shipping tags and hang them on the tree using red raffia!

Well... I've been messing with Photoshop again! If you couldn't tell..LOL, These frames are so pretty, but it's not allowing me to line things up properly...oh well.. The Santas are soo cute too. These are all going into the store. So...if you like 'em please stop by! hehehe..Christmas will be here before you know it! It's coming quick... Hope your guys week was fab! Hugs!!

6 comments:

Sweet Remembrance said...

I love vintage Christmas ornaments...The Santa's are adorable but I love the real celebration for Christmas...the rest is just the fluff...
Priscilla

BellaColle said...

oh yes that's right Priscilla...the fluff is fun..but I'm praying we remember this Season for what it is! hugs.

Nunnie's Attic said...

I love all the fluff. I do. But, I'm trying to remind my kids what the true celebration is all about. And they know, but they still want their gifts!

Love,
Julie

Aunt Ruthie said...

Yay! Christmas is coming!! I love your blog! I am so happy that you shared the true reason for the season! Jesus! thank you for your kind comments on my blog! come by anytime for pie!

ruthann
warm pie, happy home

blessings said...

Oh, I so want photoshop!! I have a starter version that does more to confuse me than anything. I love your pipecleaner santa, even though we don't do much "fluff" here either. I like your idea about hanging J.E.S.U.S. on the tree! I'm so stealing that one!! Blessings... Polly

kari and kijsa said...

As usual, there is more fabulousness going on over here!!! We think there is almost nothing better than a lttle Christmas fluff!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa