Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Winner is!!!

Ohh.. Hurray for Kara! yes one of our lovely English ladies.... Please excuse the crude scientific methods we used... #3 had fun! I found out Bravenet has an actual counter for voting... my bad...
Yes... #3 scrambled all the entries and pulled the lucky winner from his cowboy hat... of course with mom monitoring the details.... Kara you lucky girl!
Here is her winning collage! Please excuse dear, we took liberties with your entry...Her original entry was: ' oh my god that stinks did you have to do that, (the other lady replies) look just smile sweetly this will take less than a minute then you walk off...'
Here is the soldered charm... might look good in the loo?
Here is the back of the charm. I think the simple pink looks nice!

So Kara! please let me know how to get these lovelies to you! Thank you to everyone who joined in!!! this was fun.
Cheers!

As of June 8th 2007... we have found out Kara is dealing with a family issue! Please lift up Kara and her whole family! Blessings to you Kara. just let me know you are back!

7 comments:

Brin said...

Congrats to Kara! What a fun giveaway! Delightful things from a beautiful blog...

Brin
www.messythrillinglife.blogspot.com

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

That's cute Christine!! And congrats Kara!!

Unknown said...

Aw, shucks! What a cute charm I missed out on. Pouting. Congratulations to you Kara!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Congratulations to Kara!

Kara said...

Wow thanks so much to you all.

Christine what an amazing charm, I cant wait to own it, I can't believe I won.

Thanks for your kind words.
Kara
xxx

TiffanyJane said...

Hmmm, I thought I posted back to you from my blog, but don't see it.....I love all your charms, such great little eye~candy!!! Just lovely!! Have a great day!!

BellaColle said...

Thanks TiffanyJane, your work is beautiful as well!