Saturday, July 7, 2007

Happy Graduation Jenny!

Announcing the Graduation of one Miss Jenny Z.
This lovely young lady just graduated from High School this June. She will be going on to college in the fall to study business marketing. Jenny is the daughter of two of our family's bestest friends. Who happen to be the pastor and his wife of our church. Jenny is a ray of sunshine! We ask for God's blessings for her future, I know He has great things in store for her.
Okay, okay... what's with the necklace?!! Well, this is what I made her today. The picture is of pink gladiolas (gladiolas are her graduating classes flower, pink just looks good on Jenny :) . ) I used sterling silver beads, clear Swarovski crystals -I think they look like diamonds. This is the first time I have used a chain that I cut myself.
Well, what do you think? Hope she likes it. Her grad. party is tomorrow! fun...fun... fun...

Oh yes....teeeheee hee....I have the winner for my give away! Can't wait to show you her collage and charm.!!!

2 comments:

BellaColle said...

Miss Jenny had a fab grad party! blessings to her!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

What a wonderful present!