Monday, July 16, 2007

Tiny Canvas

OOOh Princess cupcake is here! Well, almost... I have just a little bit more to do to her and she'll be finished. That is glitter on the name and then down at the bottom of the picture. Laura, the mastermind behind Katydid designs... www.katydid-designs.com inspired me to use tiny canvases! This canvas is almost 3"x5"! I have never used canvas before, I like it! now, I can offer collages on that medium as well as the charms and watercolor paper. I love trying something new!


Here is my second one! yes, I need to add the 'BellaColle' touches...of course! lol! The caption by the ladies says "Where are you planted" Hmmm..Where are your roots planted? I think these tiny delights turned out cute. What do you think?

Hope Everyone had a great weekend!

7 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Very cute and very beautiful at the same time! I love them.

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

So cute! Of course I LOVE the cupcake!! I, too, am whipping up a canvas treat!

Laura Bray said...

Love it! Glad I good inspire you. I'm especially fond of that cupcake princess!

BellaColle said...

Oh thanks guys! I just ran out and bought some more tiny canvases! wahoo!

Anonymous said...

So cute, are canvases on frames ? They are easy to make, but I am sure you have enough to do. Love them.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BellaColle said...

thank you mosaiqueparully.