Monday, July 23, 2007

New stuff!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I had fun making some new items.
The clock is a scanned image of a clock face I found at Assemblage Studio, the other pictures are from the batch of pictures I just purchased! Isn't this one awesome! I think she is pretty with her big hair and all! This one is going to Studio 213. I might even make one for my own stylist, Annette (who is a magician by the way lol)

This is my first doodled mini button charm. I have the larger charm with the bathing beauties best friends in my etsy shop. This mini charm is going to Appleton.
This mini slide charm is in my etsy shop, I just love the way it turned out.
Here is the vintage clock charm... always 10 till 2! When the clocks are at this time, I always think it looks like they are smiling.

We had a great weekend! We found a new beach to go to here in WI... very tranquil. We celebrated the baptism of a young lady from our church there, it was such a beautiful place and the kids enjoyed swimming the rest of the day. (Check out my new flickr badge :)! )

Check ya later!

6 comments:

Erika Cass Designs said...

This is my 1st time to your blog.
I LOVE the vintage clock charm. I added it and your store to my ETSY faves. :o)

BellaColle said...

oh, Hello! so nice of you to drop by! Look around and make yourself at home.
I will be checking your shop out as well... I just love meeting new people!

Anonymous said...

What a nice thought with the clock, that means I like 4:45, hope the kids did not get sunburned, but I bet they were tired. The hair looks like mine in the morning :)

BellaColle said...

Oh, they were okay 'cept their faces... more freckles coming :}
Lol! I bet that's a site! (the boys say it looks like me...) I thinks she's great.
Talk about time standing still!

Anonymous said...

Love freckles, you had some, so did I, now they're age-spots :(

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Love the clock face bella! I've done a bottle cap pendant like that before! I have an addiction to clocks anyway.
The lady with the crazy hair in the pendant is AWESOME! hilarious!