Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Vacation Fairy

Okay...it's that time of the year. With this little fairy along for the ride... it should be a smooth one.LOL!
I think she will actually look the best as a charm.
Any fun vacation stories?
Ours is last July...2006, not so much our boys... the trip out was fine. The visit with inlaws was another story! Can anyone say twilight zone? My hubby even says so...
Something happens on vacation! With this little fairy... at least there could be smiles.
Hope everyone's trips are safe and fun.

5 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I need to rub the vacation fairy! We don't have one planned :( But I'm dreaming of Turtle island :)

BellaColle said...

oooh, sounds nice! take me with you! lol!!!

Anonymous said...

No, no vacation story's, my last one was in 2006 to a far away land ( Germany ) so this year it will only be a trip to Georgia in the fall, and I will be driving that means I probably need this Fairy, she is cute.

Kirsten said...

That's sweet and indeed perfect for the travelin' time of year.

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Your vacation fairy is really, really cute! I miss vacations! I guess we had our first vacation as a family last year. We flew down to see my hubby's mom in Arizona. It was like being at a resort. A vacation story is not complete with a little something nutty or bizarre in the mix!