Friday, July 13, 2007

New Homes

Hello, happy Friday! yes... It's only by His mercies I have made it through this week! If it's not one thing it's another... something breaks...some computer glitch... no sales... no buddies...sick relatives...sick friends. Boy, I'm glad it's Friday!
I do have to say "Thank You" to my friend Whimsylove http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5082846 , Please forgive yet another thing I'm lacking! can't figure out how to make the nice little word linky.... Well, thank you to my friend. I had a problem with one of my charms, a stamp charm which a customer bought and it melted...a horrible event! And Whimsylove patiently listened...and sent me a French stamp to replace the one that melted and then some! So girl, Merci!

Here are some charms that I have now at Assemblage Studio in De Pere... you may say 'oh, I've seen these in her etsy shop' Yes... I feel I need to turn the love back to these places. Specially Assemblage... Teresa was so happy to see me and my charms! Trying to lurk on forums... post a new creation everyday is really taking its toll on my soul. Etsy is neat, I will keep an eye on my shop, but I'm emotionally exhausted...

Here are the charms that have found new homes today at Studio 213. Something else to go wrong.... I get there today and found out during an art show earlier in the week someone stole a larger tile collage I had for sale there! The shop owner was just devastated of course and is now moving me and another lady who had a piece stolen up closer to the front...

I do have to share that I have learned to solder rocks! I think this neat red stone..forgive..don't know the name.. turned out very pretty!
I think this little lovely looks like a red pear!
So, if anyone reads this... God bless!
The Lord is my light and my salvation..... Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Christine! You are so very welcome for the stamps!! I'm happy to share my stash with you!!
I love your new creations--the rock totally looks like a pear--could you solder a leaf to it?
I'm sorry about your stolen artwork. At least they have good taste!!

Love said...

hi! thanks for commenting on my blog! pretty, pretty things you have! love them! =) come back anytime!

Laura Bray said...

Sorry to hear you had a tough week Christine. You should get some happy mail soon! It's so sad that your stuff was stolen, but I guess you could look at it as a compliment-your collage was so desired that someone broke the law to get it!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, it really sounds like a rough week, especially with sick friends and relatives, so sorry about your stolen things, and its good to have such good friends !!!!!! you are very lucky.

Monica Yvette said...

I hate to learn that someone stole one of your collages, and that you had a bad week. On the upside, your rock soldering and your charms look great. The rock looks like it could be Red Jasper, but don't quote me on that. lol.

BellaColle said...

AWw! thanks sooo much everyone! You guys always lift my spirits!
I did say a tiny prayer that the glass broke when the person got the tile home...sassy me!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Now that soldered stone is just too cool! (Looks like it could be agate.)

Good job!

And thank you for the kind comments on my blog.

Athena's Armoury said...

Your charms look great! Nice solder work on the pear, I mean stone.
-Janine