Friday, July 20, 2007

Winkin, Blinkin and Nod

Aren't the little puppies the cutest! Oh my goodness, I found the coolest deal on ebay. I was able to purchase neat vintage photos like this one, 200 to be exact for $9.00! That included shipping.
I digitally added the names and colored a few things in the photo. This is my 4th mini canvas. It's almost 3"x4".
As you can see I trimmed the piece with black and white ribbon. I sealed it with some UV protectant varnish. It took me a while to make this and with all the elements I added I would like to charge $14.00. What do you think? I'm still trying to figure out what to charge for pieces.

Well, I'm off to play with my new find! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, think of how much you charge a hour plus material, go play and have a nice weekend also.

BellaColle said...

Thanks mum! you too!

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Oh my gosh bella!! Those dogs are the cutest! I think $14. sounds good. You add so much detail to them. I wouldn't go lower.
What an AWESOME DEAL! I bet you had so much fun looking through all the papers!!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

So cute! And congrats on your banner :)

Anonymous said...

that is the custest collage! i always enjoy your work. however, i would consider charging more than $14.00. i think your talent deserves a higher cost.

recently, i was in a local art gallery and saw a 2" x 3" canvas for...get this...$325.00! i almost went poo-poo in my britches:)

i fiqure a price between $14.00 and $325.00 would be good:)

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

tumbleweed & rose, that is hilarious!!!

Laura Bray said...

Very cute-you are on a roll with the darling little canvases. At least $14! You are an artist, my dear!

BellaColle said...

Tumbleweed! your awesome! lol! Thanks Katydiddy! you are too! All you ladies are!!!