Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Berrylicious and ugly cards

Ohh, after reading on http://messythrillinglife.blogspot.com/ Brin's blackberries looked so good I thought I'd better pay attention to my own berry patch. In past years we haven't gotten much just because the bushes were realtively young... but wow! We were on vacation last July so we missed any that came. I think next year I might even venture to make some jam. Red loveliness! jucy and sweet. I can just see them on my cereal tomarrow.lol!
Anyone have recipes for the ruby jewels?
Well, I'm not sayin' these are ugly...check out whimsy-girl! she's havin' a contest for folks to add alittle something to these cards! check it out... it's always fun at Whimsyloves! http://www.whimsy-girl.blogspot.com/

Cheers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW those are yours ?? Can I have some ?? my mother makes jam all the time, but I don't know what ruby jewels is, you probably wont have any left to make jam if they look so good. Thanks for the lift.
XOXO

BellaColle said...

Oh my dear... the ruby jewels are the red berries in my hand! sooo yummy!

Anonymous said...

Well dummy me, thought they where Raspberry's.......

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my contest Christine! It's gonna be LOADS of fun! There are already 4 Etsy artists donating prizes (& some more in the works!)for the most exciting & whimsical decorated biz cards!! Come join the fun everyone!!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Well, I'll say it. Those cards are ugly. ;) And I have the exact same ones!! Haha!!! (with PamperingBeki on them of course...) I'm excited for her challenge because I'd love a way to spruce mine up also.