Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Dukes in Wi.

Well, I just had to share this with everyone. The Dukes are on the way to the Shawno Flea Market! Isn't this a Hoot?
The Dukes of Hazzard was actually one of my favorite shows growing up! There are family members that I love dearly that remind me of them...There are some in my family way back in history who conveniently relocated up north as to not be found by certain officials... if you know what I mean! lol! purveyors of a certain questionable beverage! lol...
Just thought it was funny...I miss the South.. just wanted to share! "Maken' their way they only way they know how...Well, that's just alittle bit more than the law will allow...." Yeeehaw!

Take care.

4 comments:

BellaColle said...

Missin' my roots! what can I say? lol!

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Oh my gosh! My brother is STILL in love with that show!!

BellaColle said...

I think The Dukes is one of those classics that will always be around..lol

Athena's Armoury said...

Too funny.