Thursday, September 13, 2007

Blessings

Well, counting my blessings...1...2...3...

1....These are custom charms I made for Polly of http://www.countingyourblessings.blogspot.com/
...Here is the back of 1......shinny shinny......
2...I just love it when these little buttons come together.....
....If you can look really close...yup that's my face in there...yippeee
3....Each one unique...kinda like us....pretty in our own special way.....
These little buttons are soo scrumptious you can't just stop at one!LOL! I have one now that I'm wearing that says "loved"...they are such unique little pieces....Polly, just post which one you like dear!
I love making custom pieces, don't hesitate to ask!
Cheers!

9 comments:

Keely said...

Those are so cute! I love customs for the same reason you do...all the different ways they can turn out! Each unique, each beautiful. I hope your week has been great : )

mamutschka said...

Like the buttons, just when you wear them they hang side ways, maybe the little ring should go on the other way?

Nunnie's Attic said...

Your buttons are adorable. I can't tell what size they are but if they are true to form, they'd make great ornaments on a Christmas tree.

Love,
Julie

blessings said...

Yipeeee!! They're all wonderful! You are so talented. I'd get a migraine for sure doing such detailed work. What if I buy two? One for myself and maybe one for a name drawing? Hmmmm... I like them all so it's hard to decide... I think I'll just go with the first two pictured. Thank you, thank you!!! I'll email you in just a moment. Blessings... Polly

Flea Market Queen said...

Those are wonderful!
Love them...
Priscilla

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Sounds like today is much better than yesterday! I'm still enjoying my charm :)

Kara said...

as always my dear firend they are gorgeous.
kara
xx

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi! I don't remember if I came by & posted to your blog, but I have saved you to my links so everyone can come & visit you. Please come back again soon! It's so hard to visit everyone all the time, but I do try.

Rhoda

BellaColle said...

Thank you everyone! The size may be decieving but these little yummies are only 1/2" in diameter! tiny...
Shabby, that is soo good to hear you still like yours! Rhoda! thank you...so good of you to stop by!