Saturday, September 15, 2007

Friday Night Lights

Howdy! Friday Night Lights Post here....yes, I know it's late...but good things come to those who wait! I want to introduce you to my blog buddy, Monica! http://www.monicacrowe.com/ This lovely southern belle hails from Louisiana... ahhh...the warmth...and the friendliness of the folks who dwell there...my kinda place.
Monica is such a multi talented lady. She is a fab jewelry designer... but also an exceptional artist. Monica currently has an etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=111425 which show cases some of her lovely designs...

Isn't this necklace unique and gorgeous at the same time?!! The black and silver are very modern yet fresh and classy....
This is such a scrumptious necklace! I just love it. The Swarovski crystals a la silver... Monica really has an eye for jewelry design...
These next pictures show case this lovely lady's multi talented facets! I just love the colors, the vibrant life of this painting.
This shell, I know you have seen one just like it...to me, I feel like I can just reach out and touch it...
And this painting the talented Miss Monica just painted of her wee cousin... I have always been fascinated with those privileged enough to translate an actual photo or life event on to canvas like this!
Monica recently started another Etsy shop with her husband... it is called Crafty Crowe...http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5283630 very lovely shop as well.
As you can see, Monica is so very talented. I always enjoy visiting her blog and I hope that you will take a peek into her wonderful world...
So there, Friday Night Lights... yes, this Saturday evening...


7 comments:

Monica Yvette said...

Thank you, Christine. This is such a nice post. I have my own star, now! lol.

Kara said...

wow what a fab artist, thanks for sharing chuck, i am in love with both her artwork and jewelery, I am off the check her out more.
Kara
xx

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Oh wow she IS talented! That painting is just perfect.
I love your birds nest necklace too!

Nunnie's Attic said...

That pink and silver necklace is gorgeous!!

Love,
Julie

blessings said...

The painting of her nephew is great. I've never been able to paint people. (we're about 90 miles south of Madison, in answer to your inquiry earlier). Have a wonderful Sunday... Blessings... Polly

Barbra said...

What a talented artist. Thanks for sharing.

Joy for the Journey said...

Wow! I'm so glad I've gotten to catch up with your blog; you've been busy the past few days! I LOVE the birds egg necklace...SO cute!!
Sarah