Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wacky Wed.

Well, wacky wed. to everyone. You may think you've seen her before, you have per say...But tonight she is officially done! wahoo! Chocolate Fairy to the rescue. She has scrumptious German glass glitter all over... and trimmed with yummy chocolate colored ribbon. She even is holding a little wand!
I just love how she turned out! I will be uploading her to my store... oh the nail biting going on! I need to have alot stocked in the store by the 15th of Sep. That is my goal. I just received my official sellers permit from the state a few days ago, I guess I'm official! yipee!
There is so much swimming around in my head. I want to put this in there, or NOT put those things.... I have some questions for folks... What do you look for in a unique online antique/home fashion/art store? Does an about page matter? How about a very well outlined return policy? Your input would really be help full. I just might get a poll going. Oh yeah, do I really just take some fab pictures of things and just list?!! It's can't be that simple!! I am probably making a mountain out of a mole hill as it were...
Oh yeah...hehehe.. I made these soldered art charms today...get it? 'ART' charms!!!lol!!! oh, I crack myself up sometimes...lol...Yup, it's a wacky Wednesday here at our house. I think the Chocolate Fairy has stayed alittle too long! I've got a chocolate buzz going on...LOL!
Well, take care...

6 comments:

blessings said...

I wish I could blame a chocolate buzz! Your fairy is wonderful. I really like those charms. Do you think you might be able to do one that says something about blessings? -Polly

BellaColle said...

Yes! just email me...
bellacolle@yahoo.com

Kara said...

i think you have been smelling too much glue you are going mad lol.
Love the choc fairy she look super dooper now.
woohoo on the permit good for you.
kara
xx

P.S. what is german glitter ?

Laura Bray said...

Your shop is going to be wonderful-because it is created by YOU. I can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG.

TiffanyJane said...

Love your Chocolate Fairy, she's Sweet! :) Thanks for visitng my page, nice to meet you! :)