Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Well, that's just crazy

Sorry.... I have had a REALLY bad day...
Ever have to deal with trying to refinance your home...and you already have had two appraisals...one that is the starting point...Home values only go up right? I mean since the last appraisal we have added central air, all new insulation with new vinyl siding AND central air, new duct work and storm windows and the new appraisal came back 20k less....than the last one... Forgive... I'm having a really bad day...

6 comments:

Kara said...

oh dear christine, I don't know how us system works but anything to do with houses here i always seem to end up bald and in teras so love to you sweetie, I am thinking of you.
kara
xx

Laura Bray said...

Sorry you are having a bad one. It can only get better, right?

mamutschka said...

Sorry to hear your problem, but the housing market is very bad right now, and no matter what you added, the price will not go up because off it, it will be where it either was the last time or even go down, bad economy. Good luck.

blessings said...

Did you see that the dog ate my loveseat?! UGH. Sorry to hear about your appraisal. We just went through a re-finance and had to jump through all kinds of hoops. It's amazing what the bank thinks is their business! You're to sweet to got bogged down by all of it. Give it a good scream and put it behind you. =) Blessings... Polly (p.s. just let me know when to send paypal for the charm. I can't wait to see it)

Nunnie's Attic said...

Sometimes you just want to scream WTF? But being a good Christian you don't. I might still. But you can think it...

Love,
Julie

BellaColle said...

Thank you so much for your posts!! it really means alot...