Friday, September 21, 2007

New Blue

Hi! Happy Friday to everyone! Here is a new piece, a VERY BLUE piece..lol
I'm not really a 'blue' lover, for me it's pinks and sepia toned...but I thought I'd try it.
This is a collage on canvas with the dimensions 4 inch by 5 inch. Trimmed in black and white checked ribbon.


I like the lady's expression peeking through the window, it's kinda like she's thinking " what are you doing inside?" . I of course had to add some German glass glitter! ( This is actual glass chard's..so be careful) And the caption on the bottom is from where? I don't know, but I cut it from a page that said Shakespeare...it says "Sunshine and rain at once; her smiles and tears."

I will be taking this lovely up to Assemblage today, Teresa is having a class this weekend so I want to bring up some more goodies for the ladies to see (and hopefully buy!hehehe)

****Please check out my store!****** I'm really excited, I hope you will share it with your family and friends! Thank you everyone for your kind words of support! Hope you have a great weekend!

7 comments:

blessings said...

How beautiful! I so admire your talent. I'm not good at working on things with small details. And your store is wonderful! Blessings...Polly

BellaColle said...

oh..Thank you Polly! Your opinion really means alot!

blessings said...

About the Rose of Sharron... Praises that you love Him!! I was in tears reading your short comment. You can't even know. It's so, so wonderful that He uses simple little things... Bless you today..Polly

Monica Yvette said...

Oh, the store! I'll have to pay it a visit. Your collaged canvas is so cute and imaginative. Thank you for your support concerning my job. You're the best:)

Nunnie's Attic said...

Christine-There's a link for you honey on sidebar. Praying that God blesses you in this venture.

Love,
Julie

Kara said...

umm another gorgeous piece, i am not a blue fan either but i love this piece.
hope things go well
kara
xx

Marianne said...

You have been tagged! Check out my blog for details. :)

I just love your work!