Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday Night Lights

Well...Friday Night Lights comin' at ya! Get ready... we are going over the big blue ocean to the fair Isle of England! Yes that's right, ladies and gentleman give it up for my pal Kara of Innocent Charms Chats! Wahoo!
Yes, Kara is a Fab English Rose Who creates lovely lovely jewelry and other hand crafted lovelies. On Kara's blog...http://innocentcharmschats.blogspot.com/ You get a glimpse into her world. I just love how 'real' she is with everyone...
Here is a very beautiful necklace I just purchased from Kara's Etsy shop...http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5109122
I just love her choice of beads... and the tiny white seed beads add just the right touch, don't you think?

Here are more of Kara's lovely designs... Okay, pink and green! My most fave color combo!!
Would you just look at these cute earrings!!! Another stylish color combination of pink and brown.
This necklace is truly exquisite! I just love pearls.... Know of anyone getting married? How about that High School Reunion ? (oops...had to plug that...mine is next Sat.) Let Kara design something truly lovely for you.
Yes, I did say this lady is multi talented right? I found this pic on her blog...oh, please go check it out... She is making clay beads! How cool is that?!!
And lastly... These ATC's Kara designed are fresh and fun...
So, there you have it! Another truly talented lady with a fun blog! Go visit, I know you will be glad you did....

7 comments:

Joy for the Journey said...

Those ARE beautiful! I love the pink and green, too :)
Sarah

blessings said...

I'm amazed at anyone that can make beads! And her's are really neat! Thanks for sharing. Blessings... Polly

Kara said...

hey pretty lady, great to see what you fnally lookie like, wow you show my necklace of beautifully.
Oh I am so embarresed you said the nicest things, I feel truly honored to have been picked by you, not only that I feel humbled to be your friend, maybe one day dear dear christine we shall meet in person.
love you dearly thanks
kara
xxxxx

Nunnie's Attic said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments. I love your new finds. They're beautiful...

Love,
Julie

Janet said...

Kara's jewelry is beautiful. I'm lucky enough to have won some in a give-away and get tons of compliments when I wear it. I love your necklace, too.

PS - I came over via Kara's blog.

Laura Bray said...

Beautiful! You are so sweet to spotlight other artists like this.

erin said...

Kara is such a sweetie, her jewels are precious :)