Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Fruits of the Spirit

Well, busy busy here... who's not right? I so wanted to get into the studio and create but I have been trying to get things into storage and 'de cluttering' as folks have suggested. I have been trying to get to figure out what needs to be painted and I'm concerned about if I need paint over some of the things I've done on the walls..
One thing I love, and I think I will leave is this stencil I did at the top of our living room. It's a 'Tree of Life' and I painted the 'Fruits of the Spirit' under every other one... Anyone know them?
Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is...
love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.


I just really want to thank every body who has been visiting my blogs lately and leaving comments! You have really been making my day!
Anyone ever feel 'scattered' in a million places? I do.. So much so that it is starting to affect my health...and I am so glad I just took the night to go to a Bible study with DH... So sorry for not coming to visit today.. I will try and stop in tomorrow and say "Hi"..
Happy Wed...
XO

No comments: