Friday, May 11, 2007

Rolly Ice cream



Hey,

look what my kidos made tonight! their own vanilla ice cream! They got to expend some pent up energy and I for once didn't have to entertain them for 20 min.! It was very yummy.

All you do is add the cream, sugar and vanilla in one end, then turn it over add your rock salt and ice and close that end...Have the kids roll it around for 20 min... there you have it! I'm going to try some different recipies and maybe sneek some fresh strawberries from my garden in there...(Better be using the lowfat cream!! if they even make that? ) ...I just heard my thighs expanding ...lol!

5 comments:

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

Mmmmmm... I love ANY type of ice cream, especially homemade. Looks great!

Monica Yvette said...

Homemade ice cream is the best. My husband's family does a traditional home made peanut butter ice cream. Just add a few dollops and mix it in.

Breanna Davenport said...

Looks yummy! :)

BellaColle said...

You know, it was very good for the ease of making it! I remember the old icecream churns that take foreva to make the ice cream... this is neat.

msbelle said...

What a great idea!!! Very cool, and it looks yummy too! I'll have to try it with Kevin!