Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Breast Cancer "Hope" Necklace




I had a 'major' event happen in our neighborhood today! THE MAIN phone cable for our little community was down...AGGGH! I have felt so lost for today! NOOO Internet! Well, crisis averted... I had time to make some more lovelies! I made some more tacks and this cute necklace. I have two sweet people in my life right now battling this terrible disease. CANCER . I hate it!

I will be getting in contact with my Relay for life Rep. this week. What a neat thing, this event gives us all an opportunity to help, give back! It's sad, but why does it take some major event to get some of our attentions?! I'm just so thankful for His new Mercies everyday! Like having my phone line back.

5 comments:

Monica Yvette said...

Thanks so much for the link. That is just what I'm looking for, a little more inspiration to fuel me along. I'm going to have to read the blog and the book when I have a little more time. Have you read the book? Can't wait to get my hands on it.

BellaColle said...

UHHMmm? I'm confused.

BellaColle said...

Gosh, my brain is fried!! I remember now! You are very welcome Monica yvette! No, haven't read the book yet...

suchprettycolors said...

love the necklace! someone in my life has breast cancer, too. thanks for bringing more awareness to the issue!

BellaColle said...

suchprettycolors!
So sorry to hear that!