Saturday, October 20, 2007

Suckin' Lemons!


Yup! It's official... I have a lemon here on my hands! Every time I try and up load a photo to my profile... nothing! Tried using Flickr as a 'photo host' still doesn't work!!! Every time I try and join Delightful blogs.... 'oops not a valid URL' ...It must be the 'cloud' that follows our family around! This or that... 'can't load photos at this time' ...'uhh,who are you?' I'm getting really tired of Blogger! I have even tried to add a few things to the html and nope!(yes, I know a little about that..)
I know, I know...when life gives you lemons, make lemon aide...I'm trying really I am! I'm tired of being on the outside looking in! Really, how many blogs do I need to visit? I post comment after comment on other's blogs...I try and think of fabulous and witty things to say here..what am I missing? Maybe I'm the lemon...
Well, I'm playing around with something...

a new blog! ANNND! My online store is being remodeled! By a fabulous lady..Oh, yes! You know and love her! It will rock your socks! Lol!
Thank you my true blog friends who posted good wishes when #3 was sick! His fever has subsided...and mine... and for now, everyone else is on the mends...
Have a good rest of the weekend!
Hugs!

4 comments:

Nunnie's Attic said...

Don't get frustrated Christine. It happens to the best of us. I say, when life hands you lemons - grab the salt and tequila and call me over!

Love,
Julie

somepinkflowers said...

maybe mercury is in retrograde
or
something...

:-)

maybe it is a pre-halloween spell.

who is to say?
drink some earl grey
as that works for me...


very nice looking blog,
so you have that going for you.

Monica Yvette said...

I know how you feel about blogger. It was giving me a bunch of problems too. That's why I switched over to Wordpress, but even so, it seems that they all have some faults. I can't wait to see what you're busy working on, and gosh, I have a lot of posts to catch up on! Hope you had a great weekend,
Monica

BellaColle said...

Julie..I've got the lemons and the salt!!
Thanks guys! each one of you who visit are the best!!