Monday, October 1, 2007

Make your own

Hey, just wanted to share a quick tip with you. Don't pay high prices for a white board from somewhere...Go to HomeDepot, to the section where they have paneling...there you will find vinyl white board used for bathroom walls, huge 10ft sheet for only $11.00. If you want to add your own trim, go to the next isle and pick your own out! It's fab, and you get the exact size you need.
We used this one when we home schooled the boys, now I will being using if for Bella. It's great and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Cheers!

5 comments:

Kara said...

cool I wish we had Home Depot, hey, meant to ask you, why are you called Bella Colle?
Kara
xxxxxxx

Nunnie's Attic said...

Great tip! Thanks for sharing. Home Depot has just about everything, huh? No wonder my husband loves shopping there.

Love,
Julie

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I had to do this last week for a school project!
I have had all of my comments to you come back to me in emails!!!

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

ok, your blog post came too late! I just bought one from an Office Supply store. Poop. Well, I'm gonna paint it up cute anyway(pink of course!) & hang it this week. I've got organization on the brain lately.

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

That is a great tip, we used it to cover an entire basement storage closet and it looks like a giant wipe board!

Melissa