Monday, January 7, 2008

My WinterBella Natures Message Jar

Here is my birdy for the WinterBella e-zine...Nature's Message. I didn't have a jar with a lid so this cloche will have to do. I chose a Cardinal because they are one of my favorite birds! They are soo pretty with their red feathers...
I embellished some tags... with eggs of course!lol...
I placed a tiny watch face in the nest next to him... I'm anxiously awaiting Spring! And of course, nothing is complete till there is a dusting of glorious glitter!
I didn't have any eggs to place next to Mr. Cardinal...but I placed 3 pink quartz stones..3 for my three children. Teresa stated that we try and use what we have on hand... This little display does bare the promise of Spring.. I just love it.

Have a fabulous Monday evening!
XO

5 comments:

reinaswan said...

I love the Message Jar. Very creative.

Unknown said...

Ohhh! I love it! The bird, the choche, everything! Especially that you used three stones for your three children! Very unique and clever!

PS...I'm anxiously awaiting Spring too!

Cathy

Sandra Evertson said...

This is so Lovely!
Sandra Evertson

BellaColle said...

Thank you so much every one!

Sweet Remembrance said...

Love your jar...I haven't done any of my Winterbella projects yet...
I have been so busy!
Priscilla