Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone was safe... and had a fun filled evening to ring in the new year...There are those of us who chose to stay home, with our comfy slippers..and with family. There are those of us who went to parties and celebrated the upcoming year with gusto and excitement...No matter how you did it, "It's" here and there is no turning back!

I beg your forgiveness... there are times when I get soo frustrated I want to throw my computer and everything out the window! But... I didn't..and I wont. I know there is something I'm supposed to be doing and I can't bring my self to quit completely.. My family wont let me quit! Darn them!!LOL! ..I'm soo kidding!!
Anyone remember the old T.V. show "Lost in Space"? Remember the Robot that would throw his hands up and yell "Warning..Warning... Danger..." I need him here when ever I'm getting too obsessive with this whole business thing! "Warning..Warning... Obsessive overload....step away from the work table... Danger..Danger... walk away from the computer..."
Well... a few days "off " and I can think a little more clearly.
I'm actually posting on my new computer tonight... I figured out that for now I need to load each picture one by one...
Anyway guys.. here is the thing... 2008 in new.... unblemished and uncharted! I want to take the road less traveled..the one that God has mapped out for me... I want to be inspired and push myself to be better, learn more... love...laugh and live more than ever before!
This is my New Years wish and hope for you all my blog friends!
May your 2008 be blessed...


Here is a peek at how we celebrated New Years Eve! Sledding! (PsssT... the gentleman is one of our head Deacons!LOL)


Here is #3 and one of my best friends Debbie.


Here is DH with #2 and #3 on his back! We went back to the church afterward and ate...and ate... and played games...oh yeah, did I mention we had a lot to eat? LOL!
Blessings to you my dear blog friends! Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine, Sledding looks like a lot of fun. We haven't had any snow to speak of here yet....a few flurries are falling today. I feel your frustration with the new computer. My printer was giving me a fit this past week and finally got on a new one on New Year's Eve and then it took me hours to get the new one up and running since I am not the most computer savvy person in the world. I posted about my beautiful nest today. Come see. xoxo Lynn

JANET said...

That looks like such fun! At least with snow, you get to enjoy the cold.