Friday, June 15, 2007

Wow, I learned something new!

Hi, my name is Bert!

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you (Well, maybe sometimes)

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil (Not me...just sassy)

How you live your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others

WoW! I've learned something new about my self.... lol!~Yes, it's cheesy! all these 'tests' out there, but hey they are fun! I have also learned I need to lighten up... So, this is the best I can do after a very long week of sanding and painting and siding and cleaning up after the HVAC guy...

I'm a redneck daffodil named Bert! LOL! (scroll down... to the bottom of the page...)

Oh, why not! take the quiz! find out who you are... Oscar, Big Bird? click on the title of this post to find out!

Take care and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Laura Bray said...

Hey girlfriend. I'm a Bert too! No wonder we like each other's blogs!

BellaColle said...

Wahoo! Your right!;P
My hubby just took it... no brainer there, he's Ernie! lol!

e.beck.artist said...

i was big bird......
i am enjoying your blog......
happy day!