Monday, June 11, 2007

Luuuvvee it

I'm doin' the happy dance! I finally was able to afford a shirt from Anthropologie. This is the shirt I got! I luuvve it, it hides my 'baby fat' tummy soo well. The shirt has a little tie in the back, very fresh and cool just right for summer! This is the next lovely that I have my eyes on! I think its such a cute dress. It's alittle too pricey for me now, but soon as it goes on sale I'm gonna scoop it up!
I really like this hoodie, its something different than what others are wearing! It says "Wear me on the beach!" So, I must obey! LOL!
Hey, check out the below pictured beach towel! Sunny and scrumptious and just right for wrapping up in after a nice cooling swim! Ahhh summer, could there be anything better?

5 comments:

Laura Bray said...

Cute clothes. I made a collage once of all my fav Anthropolgie clothes. When I stopped in the store the next day, one of the hoodies I wanted was on super sale!

BellaColle said...

Oooh I love Anthropolgie! Gosh, if I got to go to a store I'd probably have a cow! lol!!! Aren't the hoodies cute?!!

Monica Yvette said...

Cute, cute, cute! I really like Anthropologie, and one day hope to actually buy something from them. lol.

suchprettycolors said...

i love anthropologie, too. :)

BellaColle said...

Hi! Anthropologie is such a neat store... usually its way tooo pricey for me, hence the happy dance! I was able to purchase the shirt I got for only 29$! When they have a sale...THEY HAVE A SALE!