Tuesday, June 12, 2007

GOOO Cubs!

GOoo cubs! Hey this is a charm I just made to show team spirit for my #2 son's baseball team. This is actually my husband's idea! He came up with it at a recent game, what about making charms for all the teams (4)? Go Pirates! Go Brewers! Go Yankees! (Well, maybe not the Yankees!lol...I'm a Boston fan myself) oh, I'm kidding! Hurray for all the teams. What is neat is that next year #2 will be on the same team, he gets to have team buddies for the next 3 years till he gets to 8th grade, then the kids move up to the middle school team and play kids from other areas.

I think it turned out pretty neat! Hey, what a cool way to remember a special event! Think graduation, wedding... birth of a child. The beveled glass is pretty heavy so it's not good for a bracelet but necklace or key chain could be pretty cute. What do ya think?

4 comments:

Laura Bray said...

Cute charms! I'm thinking of making charms of my cupcake watercolors. Smaller ones-that way, I can have a whole charm bracelet of cupcakes & sweets. I just get lazy about getting all the supplies out to solder! You've inspired me though!

BellaColle said...

Thanks katydiddy! I think those cupcake charms will look snazy!

Eva said...

I would be very proud if someone had made something especially for me!
I think they turned out great - boys can hang these on a key ring or something.........

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

That is so sweet! I still have not forgotten your advice on solder supplies for my bottlecap rings! (It's on the list of "Things to Still Get...")I put that cheapo 'As seen on TV' one to rest...