Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Sale!

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope folks are seeing some dryer weather! We are having more than our share of snow and rain and well... I'm quite done with all this!! I want warmer Spring temps with NOOOO rain!!lol
I thought I do some Spring cleaning anyway... even at the Shoppe and wanted to have a sale for all you..my blog friends.
This coupon is good till the 26th of April.
Hope you'll stop by for a visit.
I've got to go tackle that laundry pile now...lol... Have a great weekend everyone.
XO
4/15/2008 Update*******To take advantage of this awesome sale please just follow this links!! Bella Colle wonderful eclectic finds for you *****************************************

1 comment:

Cottage Contessa said...

I hope you had a lovely weekend Christine. Sending some Aussie sunshine your way this week sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)