Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Here is a new lovely! Aren't these two girls precious! I hand cut the glass to 1" square... add alittle glittery mica for the faintest sparkle.

Perfect for Mother's day coming up..

This is the reverse of the charm.. We all need to dream more don't we? Sometimes the here and now can be a bit dull.. BORING!! I want to dream more..and try and follow through with more!!


What are some of your dreams? I was noticing today while running errands.. #3 was skipping every where he went..Ahh..to be free at heart to skip.. Never mind my bad knees... To be light hearted to 'skip' in my heart places...Children..and my DH who is a child at heart really remind me to not take things so seriously...
Happy Wed!
XO
Oh yeah..don't forget to visit the Shoppe and claim your Blog discount!


No comments: