Friday, April 25, 2008

Somthin' for the Kitchen

Well, on this fine Friday Afternoon... Just wanted to share two amazing sites I have found... At our house we don't have cable or a 'dish' so the channels we watch are pretty limited.. We recently upgraded to a digital T.V and antenna! On Thursday nights here..on PBS..there are some wonderful cooking shows! ..Of course after CSI.. I have become addicted to JoanneWeir and America's Test Kitchen . On Joanne's show, she has a one on one cooking class with a lucky individual and they create some amazing mouth watering dishes. America's Test Kitchen takes recipes and breaks them down and figures out a better more tasty way to prepare it...they also show what products taste the best and work the best in the kitchen..last night it was fillet mignon and mixed drink shakers!

Soo..if you need some lovin' for your oven...a little 'spice' for your life!lol... Check out these two sites! Best of all..it's free!
Happy Friday!
~"I often put boiling water in the freezer. Then when I need boiling water, I simply defrost it..."~ Gracie Allen.
XO

2 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

That last quote is hilarious!
Yep you can have it and a similar one too! Will you email me your address so I won't have to turn the house upside down?

Anonymous said...

LOL...loved the Gracie Allen quote. She was so funny. There is an obscure show (at least to me) that I recently discovered and just love it. It was a BBC British sitcom that last aired in 1995 but I get it on channel 23. It's hilarious!! It's called Keeping Up Appearances.